- Take driving lessons. Pass test. Terrify other motorists with erratic and unexpected driving ‘skills’.
- When visiting Grand Canyon in February, take at least one decent photo.
- Exercise more. Remove squidgy bit of body hiding abs. (These may have disappeared since last sighting, though prodding suggests one or two still remain.)
- Complete and publish third novel. Start fourth.
- Blog more.
- Read more.
- Try harder to acknowledge dog owners before greeting dog.
- Learn how to properly roast a duck. Also: goose.
- Bring unruly sideburns under control.
- Don’t use bulleted lists so much.
4 thoughts on “Dan’s New Year’s Resolutions for 2014”
I am a disciple of Dan’s abs… i.e. if the chest is bigger than the belly, you’re fine!
Ha. It’s when you need a 44″ chest to achieve this that you should start to worry.
You’ve no hope with the bullets. You’ve been indoctrinated by you-know-who and there’s no escape now!
I also have a problem with the dog-greeting situation.
Sigh. Maybe I’ll just throw in some numbered lists as well, mix things up a bit 🙂