Spolier alert: a really good one! I completed some pretty major restructuring on the WIP, adding a new POV character and major plot thread, tying that into two of the other threads, and rearranging half of the scenes in both act two and act three to fix the continuity. Phew!
Not only that, I then went ahead and banged out around 5,200 fresh, shiny new words, taking the current total up to… *checks Scrivener stats*… 38,370. I’ve got thirteen more scenes to write, which I expect will come to another 20-25,000 words. If I can keep up this storming rate I should have a first draft to edit in early November.